The FOB-2B2W Wireless keyfob offers simple and low-cost expansion for any existing access control systems incorporating industry standard Wiegand™ protocol.
This solution offers immediate integration with no-customer down-time. Additionally, a system can be installed at affiliated offices or at home, utilising the same keyfobs for operation of a range of controllers, door alarm panel, PC login garage and gate entry systems, instead of expensive upgrades or diverse systems requiring the carriage of several keyfobs or access cards.
Omni-Pass 2 Button Key Fob
- Single Wiegand™ output for all channels.
- Number of channels,2 (two-button).
- Ideal for retrofitting or expanding existing card access systems.
- Operating Voltage.12VDC.
- Battery Type 12V 27A Alkaline cell x 1.
- Operating Frequency 433.92MHz SAW Resonator Locked (+/- 74KHz)(Long Range).
- Transmission Modulation AM ASK
- Transmission Security Keeloq™ Code Hopping Technology
- Wiegand™ Encoding 26 bit Wiegand™ User ID embedded within Keeloq™ Data (Encrypted).
- RF Range 90m typical (Environment dependant).
- Operating temperature range -10 C to 50 C.
- C-Tick, CE Approvals.
- Standard receiver (REC20) supplied separately.
- IP rated receiver (REC21) supplied separately.